We are always keen to add to our network of translators and interpreters across the world.
If your Mother tongue is from Africa, the Indian Sub-Continent or the Middle or Far East, we would be particularly interested to hear from you.
Our quality is high, so you should only consider emailing your CV if you have a Degree plus
at least one of the following:
- Membership of one of the leading UK Translations Institutes -
- The Chartered Institute of Linguists
- The Institute of Translating and Interpreting
- Membership of a Translations Institute recognised internationally
- Government Registration in your mother-tongue country
- A minimum of four years regular translation experience as an integral part of your job
- Membership of an internationally recognised Interpreting Association
- Similar Qualifications to the above Translation section
- For legal and medical work, we will also consider Interpreters qualified to NRPSI standards
Mail your cv to recruitment@1stTransnational.com
We work with many of the most exacting and exciting corporate clients across the world and pride ourselves on the relationships we have developed with them. We look forward to you joining us in growing and setting new standards in the industry.
1st Transnational offers students from translation or interpreting degree courses the opportunity of internships at our Head Office in London. Placements are usually for between six weeks and six months. Please email your CV and the dates you require to: internships@1stTransnational.com.
Many of our interns have come back to us after completing their studies and taken up full time positions.